Wednesday, July 12, 2017

KKW X KYLIE COSMETICS Lipsticks! (VIDEO)

Hello Everyone! Today we have Kim Kardashian West X Kylie Cosmetics Crème Liquid Lipsticks! Thanks For Watching and don't forget to subscribe!
~
Products In The Video
KKW X KYLIE LIPSTICKS:
~
Links
Facts On KKW X KYLIE Lipsticks:
The Style Session Blog:
~
Follow Me On Social Media :)
Instagram:
Twitter:
My Website:
~
Info About Me:
Hello I'm Mal G.! I love listening to music, hanging out with my friends & family, making videos, taking photos, playing with my dolls, in love with technology, doing people's makeup, going on adventures, and fashion! I like singing, inspiring quotes, and writing songs. I'm totally different because I like to make up words! For example, Bubblecorn. Bubblecorn is a bubble with a unicorn horn and tail! 
Some of my friends say that I'm kind, honest, loving, funny, always happy, a boss, weird, and cool! 
~Mal G.

1 comment:

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. LUXDAM

    ReplyDelete